Back to Geneva after 5 weeks in US...
First in New York where I could see Bring in Da Noise, Bring in Da Funk and Jelly's Last Jam and talk tap with my great friend Barbara Duffy, then in Chicago where I had an amazing time and danced on a show among amazing dancers thanks to Lane Alexander and finally in North Andover for the Tap United festival organized by Nancy Chippendale where I again had the most incredible time with tap family Daniel Borak, Kurt Csolak, Jay Jan, Jason Samuels Smith, Derick Grant, Aaron Tolson, Tomas Slavicek, Joshua Johnson, Kelli Carberry, Karen Carberry, Kristina Carberry, Bob Carberry, Hannah Lake, Sean Shizz Fielder, Sarah Reich, Maud Arnold, Ryan P. Casey, Jo Casey Scanlan and Tap Attack team! (sorry if I forgot someone!)
I never felt so strongly that I am part of a family! Thank you so much for this! I miss you!
Next stop: Barcelona and Madrid the first week of September!
Next projects: 2nd video with Daniel Borak (and a lot of guests) and the opening of the Bartdak Studios on September 12th!
• Mon. 18h30 - 19h30 @Planet Dance Martin, Lausanne (info)
• Mon. 19h30 - 20h30 @Planet Dance Martin, Lausanne (info)
Adults intermediate - advanced
• Mon. 20h30 - 21h30 @Planet Dance Martin, Lausanne (info)
Intermediate kids / teens (9-13 years y.o.)
• Wed. 18h-19h @Dance Area (info)
Adults level 1 (absolute beginners)
• Fri. 12h15 - 13h15 @UniMail (info)
Adults level 2
• Fri. 13h15 - 14h15 @UniMail (info)
Adults choreography (inter-advanced)
• Wed. 20h15-21h30 @UniMail (info)
Beginner kids (8-11 y.o.)
• Sat. 9h30-10h30 @Dance Area (info)